Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort
EARLY BOOKING OFFER - Save 20% at the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort. Don’t miss out on this limited availability offer which is valid for all departures during 2019. Book before 28th February 2019!
First Child Stays Free - On selected dates.
Winner of Conde Nast Traveller’s ‘Best Spa in Spain’ for 2016 amongst countless other plaudits, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque is truly a magnificent resort hotel on the outskirts of Costa Adeje that is almost an entire village in itself.
Set across a stunning range of buildings, gardens, terraces and towers, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort is a sight to behold. Choose from up to 18 restaurants, bars and cafes, from breakfast buffets, a sports bar and an ice cream parlour to Catalonian, Italian and traditional Spanish cuisine. Working off the fantastic food and wine should be easy, with five swimming pools and many activities available. If you'd prefer to relax, the hotel's spa features a range of thalassotherapy treatments and hot stone massage with lava rocks.
Elegant, relaxing and comfortable, guest rooms at the Bahia del Duque Resort feature high quality furnishings and design. Garden view rooms and sea view rooms are available.
- 1 king size bed or 2 individual beds
- Terrace or Balcony
- Bathroom with bath and/or shower
- Complimentary WiFi
- Sheets and pillows menu
- Satellite television
- Kettle, tea and coffee in the rooms
Dining & Bars
The Resort offers an extraordinary variety in its eight restaurants, where you can enjoy exquisite International, Italian, Asian and of course Canarian cuisine, excellently represented in the Restaurant Las Aguas.
- Las Aguas - authentic Canarian cuisine with a modern twist
- El Bernegal - buffet breakfast and dinner service, with a nightly cuisine theme
- La Brasserie - French cuisine, open for dinner service
- La Trattoria - Italian cuisine with views over the central plaza
- Beach Club - open throughout the day, serving Mediterranean cuisine by the pool
- La Tasca - an intimate and rustic restaurant serving authentic Spanish food
- La Hacienda - a public restaurant on the beach promenade, owned by the hotel and serving Latin cuisine
- Asia-Kan - Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisine
The Resort also features a selection of bars and snack bars where you can taste delicious appetizers and cocktails or enjoy snacks, fresh juices or homemade ice cream, along with a selection of wines and domestic and international beers.
The resort features a total of five swimming pools, including two saltwater pools and a one pool for children.
The Bahia Del Duque Resort spa is a treat for the senses, offering a selection of relaxing treatments in the most calm and serene of surroundings.
- 35m outdoor Thalassotherapy pool
- 20 treatment rooms
- 5 outdoor cabanas
- 4 Thai Room Spa Treatment Rooms
- Physiotherapy area by Michal Novotny
- 3 Thalassotherapy treatment rooms
- Private Spa Suite for Couples
- Private individual Spa Suite
- Open air sun deck with hamman, sauna and 2 experience showers
- Kinesis Gym and Chi Studio for Pilates, Yoga and Meditation
Entertainment & Activities
Facilities at the resort include a reading room with national and international press, bridge and billiards room, squash court, two tennis courts, two paddle courts, pitch & putt, botanical walk, ping pong, giant chess, gym (with aerobic, stretching, crossfit/ bodytraining, and step classes) and an astronomic observatory.
You may also like...
Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
The magnificent Jardines De Nivaria is one of the best known hotels in the Canary Islands and enjoys both a superb reputation for service, and an unbeatable seafront position with direct access to the promenade and nearby shops and restaurants.
GF Gran Costa Adeje
The GF Gran Costa Adeje is an excellent five star hotel in the same group as the GF Isabel and the GF Fanabe, and similarly situated just a few minutes' walk from the beach with a number of bars and shops close by.
Gran Hotel Roca Nivaria
Sister to the ever-popular Jardines De Nivaria, this hotel is located on the sea front in the laid back area of Playa Paraiso, around a 15 minute drive from the resort centre of Costa Adeje.