Royal Hideaway Corales Beach
Voted the Best European Hotel in 2018 according to the European Hospitality Awards, the adults-only 5* Royal Hideaway Corales Beach is where natural beauty meets luxury. Positioned on the along the calm seafront of La Caleta on the outskirts of the busy Costa Adeje resort, which is home to a traditional fishing town, guests will get the ultimate relaxation experience.
The resort has been designed to resemble a boat which is the inspiration for its marine-style interior and room designs, and their eye for the finer details can be appreciated throughout their public and private spaces.
All suites have the advantage of a partial or full panoramic ocean view and are bright and elegant, with coral inspired décor and plenty of space to stretch out and unwind. Each suite includes:
- Spacious terrace or balcony
- Living area
- 55” SmartTV
- Coffee machine and kettle
- King sized bed
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobe and slippers
Dining & Bars
The hotel’s restaurants offer guests a wide variety of international and local dishes.
- Nao Atlantic Food Experience: Seafood and Atlantic fish served in traditional and fusion styles. The restaurant is light and spacious, opening out to the sea and poolside.
- Maresia The Roof: This elevated rooftop bar and restaurant boasts stunning sea views where you can spot the island of La Gomera from your table. Fresh cocktails and haute cuisine are served here throughout the day.
- La Gelateria: Located on the hotel terrace serving a selection of artisan ice cream and natural smoothies.
- Il Bocconcino: An a la carte Italian restaurant serving favourite dishes from Italy’s most loved regions.
- San Hô: An exciting Peruvian-Japanese fusion menu is served in an open air dining space overlooking the garden.
- Starfish Atlantic Grill: Great local cuisine is simply served at this poolside restaurant.
Designed with Tenerife’s year round sunshine in mind, the focus at Royal Hideaway is on life outdoors. 3 outdoor heated swimming pools (two of them reserved for adults) are situated among spacious and peaceful sun terraces and landscaped gardens.
Wellness Corales offers soothing massages and uplifting treatments, as well as modern spa facilities which includes a spa pool with indoor and outdoor areas, an icy plunge pool plus both a sauna and steam room. There is also a well-equipped fitness studio.
You may also like...
Hotel Colon Guanahani
Taking its name from the Bahamian Island where Christopher Columbus first landed after departing Tenerife in 1492, this hotel has echoes of that colonial era throughout.
Spring Hotel Arona Gran
The 4* Spring Arona Gran hotel is an adults-only paradise that caters for couples looking for a beach-side getaway in the charming Los Cristianos resort.
H10 Gran Tinerfe
The 4* H10 Gran Tinerfe is a recently refurbished hotel proudly positioned on the seafront in Costa Adeje, near to the famous El Bobo beach.