Gran Melia Palacio de Isora
Positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and the magnificent Mount Teide, the 5* Gran Melia Palacio de Isora has beautiful views at every turn. The stunning backdrop is matched only by the hotels luxurious facilities, including the longest salt-water infinity pool in a European hotel and incredible gastronomic and relaxation options.
The surrounding area and its beachfront location leaves offers plenty of inspiration, with the surrounding Guía de Isora resort comprising of several small towns and quaint fishing villages to explore.
Deluxe rooms are large and elegantly decorated with a designer’s eye and high-quality furnishings, and upgrades are available to a partial sea view. Each room includes:
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Extra long beds
- Terrace or balcony
- Bathrobes and slippers
Dining & Bars
Guests will be spoilt for choice with the range of dining experiences and bars available at the hotel. There are 6 restaurants, ranging from international flavours to signature dishes.
- Club Ocean, Avant-Grande Italian Cuisine: Dine in style in the a la carte Italian restaurant while taking in the best reviews in the resort. Guests are asked to wear elegant clothing when dining here.
- Oasis Pool Grille, Mediterranean Tradition: An a la carte Mediterranean restaurant set beside the pool and specialising in fresh seafood.
- Nami Asian Bistro, Exotic Asian-Japanese: Try the delicious fuse of Asian flavours with 3 different experiences available, including Sushi, Teppanyaki Tables and Japanese Bistro.
- Duo, Creative and Signature Cuisine: Experiment with their fine dining and tapas in an informal setting.
- Pangea, International Buffet Show Cooking: Offering an excellent and varied selection of food served in a buffet style, with a show cooking station.
- Market Grill: Located by the infinity pool Market Grill serves a selection of light snacks in a casual setting.
The hotel also offers a range of options for guests to enjoy a pre or post dinner drink with 7 unique bars located throughout the resort. These include a Pool Bar, Atlas Theater Bar where you can unwind and watch a show and Nemos Lounge which offers an excellent selection of drinks accompanied by Jazz style live music.
Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora consists of 7,500 m 2 of aquatic space with 5 different outdoor pools to cater for all ages. These include the large salt water infinity pool which offers 80 water beds, as well as a family and children’s pool with an exciting pirate ship and separate baby pool.
Spa by Clarins
Spa by Clarins provides the ultimate relaxation spot, with specially designed treatments which cater for individual needs as well as classic massages and treatments. The spa centre also has modern facilities that include:
- Herbal steam with chromotherapy
- Thermal shock and essence showers
- Chromotherapy showers
- Biothermic foot baths
- Zen meditation area
- Health club with a gym
Entertainment & Activities
The hotel offers a range of activities and entertainment for adults and children alike. For adults they have a weekly rotating timetable of sports activities including a regular a tennis tournament. Children are kept occupied by dedicated entertainment staff offering a range of fun activities throughout the day and evening.
For live prices and availability please search using the booking panel above.
At a Glance
- Guía de Isora, Tenerife
- Beachfront hotel
- 5 outdoor pools including a large salt-water infinity pool
- 6 restaurants available to all guests
- Spa by Clarins
- Entertainment programme for adults and children
Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Location
Guía de Isora
You may also like...
Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort
Winner of Conde Nast Traveller’s ‘Best Spa in Spain’ for 2016 amongst countless other plaudits, the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque is truly a magnificent resort hotel on the outskirts of Costa Adeje that is almost an entire village in itself.